Reliable Pest Control In McCall, ID
As a well-renowned resort town, McCall is known for its unfettered access to nature in the form of Payette Lake, Brundage Mountain, and countless nature trails. The town is also home to a bike path, breweries, eateries for every appetite, local shops, and everything in between. McCall is a bustling town with lots going on throughout the year, making it a destination for residents and visitors alike. With a seasonal climate that spans a chilly and snow-filled winter to a warm summer, there is always something to do here; however, it’s these same conditions that also allow pest problems to never be too far away. Luckily, there’s help.
At Sawtooth Pest Control, we aim to provide Valley County pest control that is equally safe and effective. With more than 18 years of experience, our locally-owned, locally-operated business is dedicated to keeping our community safe from pests. We accomplish this goal with thorough services, the best products, and customer support that is always available. For more information on how your property can benefit from professional pest control, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In McCall
At Sawtooth Pest Control, we look to protect McCall homes from pests with residential pest control that lasts. During our initial inspection of your home, our skilled team looks for pest activity, entry points, and conducive conditions. Once we've compiled our findings, we design a treatment plan that is suited to the types of pests you're facing. We'll return for routine services on your schedule, which may be bi-monthly or quarterly, depending on what your pest control goals are. No matter the situation you're facing, we will always go the extra mile to ensure your safety and satisfaction. To learn more about how residential pest control can keep your home free from pests, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In McCall
Pest problems mean big problems for your McCall business. From health risks to property damage, pests of any kind can force you to close your doors and tarnish your reputation in the process. At Sawtooth Pest Control, we look to prevent this scenario with commercial pest control programs that are comprehensive, effective, and long-lasting. With two decades of experience working with local businesses, we’re keenly aware of the challenges you face and we know how to meet them head-on. Upon inspecting your entire property, we customize a treatment plan that is suited to even the most specific of industry standards. With a maintenance plan set to your schedule, we’ll be able to keep pests off of your property no matter the time of year. When you partner with us for your commercial pest control needs, you will also benefit from our unmatched customer support, which is always there for you. If your business needs protection from pests, contact us today.
What Every McCall Property Owner Needs To Know About Rodents
Rodents are some of the most tenacious pests that McCall homeowners may encounter because once they enter your home, they cause a lot of damage and will do anything it takes to get what they want. Before dealing with rodents, this is everything you need to know:
- They are masters of deception. Mice are capable of fitting through openings that are the size of your pinky, while rats can climb trees and roofs in order to enter your home. These skills make them particularly difficult to keep on the outside.
- Rodents bring pests with them. One of the most common ways that parasites like fleas, ticks, and mites get brought inside homes, rodent infestations very commonly lead to a secondary pest problem.
- They are capable of significant property damage. In order to keep their front incisors from overgrowing, rodents will chew on anything that they can find. Sometimes this means gnawing on furniture, walls, electrical wiring, and personal belongings, all of which can have impacts from holes in your walls to house fires.
- Rodents spread illness. Through their fecal matter, saliva, and urine, rodents are capable of spreading health risks like salmonella, hantavirus, tularemia, and leptospirosis. These same byproducts are also linked to the irritation of asthma attacks and allergies.
For the most trusted rodent control in McCall, contact Sawtooth Pest Control today.
Tips For Keeping Stinging Insects Away From Your McCall Yard
The stinging insects that loiter around McCall yards are likely very aggressive and territorial. This dangerous combination can lead to massive attacks where individuals are stung repeatedly, the result of which can be severe allergic reactions. In order to keep this from taking place on your property, try the following tips:
- When spending time outside, keep food covered and store trash properly.
- Be sure that all of the wood around your property is treated either with paint or stain.
- Decorate with paper lanterns or blown-up brown paper bags.
- Dispose of any fruit that’s fallen off of trees.
- Consider planting citronella, cucumber, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
- If food spills outside, clean it up thoroughly.
- Contact your local pest professional for the safe removal of all nests and for a barrier against stinging insects.
For stinging insect control that you can trust, contact Sawtooth Pest Control today.